Plantern Solar Path Light with Planter GS-111PL
Enhance your outdoor lighting with the Solar Path Light with Planter Light GS-111PL. This weather-resistant, solar path and garden light is constructed of rigid resin with a powder-coated black finish and gives homes an extra curb appeal. Configure it in one of three ways: On a flat surface, mounted to the wall or staked into the ground.
- Easy Solar DIY Solution: This Solar Plantern light comes with all the hardware needed for mounting the unit anywhere you choose where ample sunshine is available.
- Hassle-free installation options: This Solar Plantern includes an in-ground stake, free-standing or wall-mounting options.
- Duration: This Gama Sonic solar garden light with 40-lumen output will shine up to 8 hours of operation when its battery gets fully charged during the day.
- No Electrical Wiring: It requires no electrical wiring for installation, making this outdoor solar accent light the perfect addition to dark areas around your pathway and garden.
- No Maintenance Is Required: Made from rust-resistant poly-resin with hard plastic-laminated panels;
- Decorative Design: Our planter features a decorative design and adjusts in height from 24 to 37-inches; the planter measures 9-inches in length and width. With five bright-white LEDs, this light fixture is perfect for illuminating paths and porches while showcasing beautiful foliage in the attachable planter.
Solar Path Light with Planter
The Gama Sonic Solar Path Light with Planter GS-111PL provides homes with extra curb appeal. This solar plantern is constructed of a heavy-duty rigid resin material with a powder coated black finish and configures in-one-of-three ways: On a flat surface, mounted to the wall or staked into the ground.
Multiple Applications: With the light fixture configured with the planter, users can place the planter on a deck, patio, porch, or walkway or mount it as a wall lantern. In both configurations, the planter provides additional illumination while displaying beautiful foliage. Users can also detach the planter and stake the light fixture directly into the ground as a path or garden light. Whichever way you choose to configure the solar planter, no electrical wiring is required- just sunlight.
Duration: The solar panel located at the top of the solar path light with planter harnesses sunlight to charge the Lithium-Ion battery. At dusk, the Plantern will automatically turn on and provide 40 lumens for up to 8 hours on a full charge.
Years of Operation: The Integrated Lithium-Ion battery pack lasts for approximately 3 years (roughly 1000 charges) and can be replaced for an additional 3 years of operation.
Solar Powered: This Plantern is solar powered and must be exposed to direct sunlight. Recharging speed will vary based on weather conditions, but no charging will occur if the direct sun does not shine on the solar panel, so do not put the Plantern in the shade.
At Gama Sonic, our goal is to build the world’s best solar lights.
Full Technical Specs
|# of LEDs||4|
|Battery Capacity||600 mAh|
|Power Source||Mono-Crystalline Solar Cell|
|Light Duration||Up to 12 hours|
|Measurements||9.5 x 9.5 x 33 in|
|Dimensions||10 x 10 x 9 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.