Pagoda Solar Lamp Series – Flat Mount GS-104P
The Gama Sonic Pagoda Solar Pier Lamp GS-104P features a design inspired by traditional Eastern Asian architecture and can be mounted onto any brick column or deck railing. This outdoor solar pier lamp is the perfect energy-saving and money-saving replacement for electric or gas-powered outdoor lighting.
- Solar pier light contains 4 solar panels, 13 bright-white LEDs and Gama Sonic’s cone-reflector technology to enhance lighting
- Automatically turns on at dusk and shines 180 lumens in a bright-white color temperature for up to 8 hours on a full solar charge
- No electrical wiring is required, just place in a spot with direct sunshine
- Monocrystalline silicon solar panels are protected by durable, cleanable tempered glass for long-lasting performance
- Made with rust-resistant cast aluminum with a powder coated black finish and flat grind glass
The Gama Sonic Pagoda Solar Pier Lamp GS-104P is the perfect energy-saving and money-saving replacement for electric or gas-powered outdoor lighting. Constructed of rust-resistant cast aluminum with a powder coated black finish with flat grind glass, this solar pier lamp is ideal for mounting into flat surfaces such as brick columns, pillars and deck railing. Just install it in a spot with direct sunshine, and let the sun do the rest. The replaceable Lithium-ion battery pack charges when sunlight hits the fixture’s integrated solar panels. At dusk, this solar deck light will automatically turn on at 180 lumens in a bright-white color temperature for up to 8 hours on a full battery. For longer run times, switch the brightness mode to low. In either mode, Gama Sonic’s patented cone reflector enhances the light output and glow. The four monocrystalline silicon solar panels are protected by weather-resistant, cleanable tempered glass that helps ensure long-lasting reliability. The solar pillar light’s battery pack is good for about 1,000 charges, roughly 3 years. Recharging speed varies based on weather conditions, but generally, it takes about 6 hours of sunlight on the solar panels to achieve a full solar charge. For any unexpected issues, Gama Sonic support at our Atlanta headquarters is here to help.
Full Technical Specs
|# of LEDs||13|
|Battery Capacity||1500 mAh|
|Power Source||Mono-Crystalline Solar Cell|
|Light Duration||Up to 8 hours|
|Measurements||11 x 11 x 22 in|
|Dimensions||11 x 11 x 23 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.