Solar Barn Light with Motion Sensor GS-122PIR
Light up your shed, greenhouse, storage units garage and more with this easy to install solar charged light. No electrical wires to install, just secure it to the roof or side wall and let the sun do the rest. Our Solar Barn Light is completely water proof and can be easily installed on all types of material; metal, wood or plastic. It is charged by a powerful Mono Crystal solar panel and the LED light never need to be replaced.
- Motion-sensing, wall-mounted solar light fixture with gooseneck design, external solar panel and 6 bright-white LEDs
- Automatically turns on at dusk; shines bright-white light at 75 lumens up to 10 hours on full solar charge of the fixture’s Lithium Ion battery pack
- Light output doubles in brightness to 150 lumens for 45 seconds when motion is detected up to 15 feet in front of the fixture
- No electrical wiring required–just sunlight; solar panel with protective tempered glass can be placed 8 feet from the light for best sun exposure
- Weather-resistant cast aluminum frame in a matte brown finish; glass dome that looks hand blown with its attractive bubbled appearance
The Gama Sonic Barn GS-122-PIR motion-sensing solar outdoor light fixture is a stylish LED wall light that adds distinction to your home, shed, barn, greenhouse, storage unit, or garage. The rust-resistant cast-aluminum light fixture sports a matte brown powder-coated finish, a glass dome that looks hand blown with its attractive bubbled appearance, and a gooseneck wall mount. It mounts easily on any surface, and no electrical wiring is required. The barn light’s internal Lithium Ion battery pack charges when sunlight hits the included solar panel, which can be placed up to eight feet away from the light fixture for optimal sun exposure. At sundown, six bright-white integrated LEDs will turn on automatically and shine at a brightness of 75 lumens. Output brightens to 150 lumens for 45 seconds when the motion sensor detects movement up to 15 feet away from the barn light. The fixture is designed for dusk-to-dawn performance when its battery has been fully charged during the daytime. With proper setup for optimal sun exposure, a sunny day without cloud cover should be sufficient to provide a full recharge. Recharging speed will vary based on weather conditions, but no charging will occur if direct sun does not shine on the solar panel. Do not locate the panel in a shaded area. The barn light’s monocrystalline silicon solar panel measures seven inches long and wide and half an inch thick. It is protected by weather-resistant, cleanable tempered glass that helps ensure the panel’s long-lasting reliability. The light’s replaceable, plugged battery pack is good for about 1,000 charges. At Gama Sonic, our goal is to build the world’s best solar lights.
Full Technical Specs
|# of LEDs|
|Power Source||Mono-Crystalline Solar Cell|
|Measurements||12 x 10 x 9.5 in|
|Dimensions||13 x 13 x 11 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.