Solar Barn Light GS-122
Light up your shed, greenhouse, storage units garage and more with this easy to install solar charged light. No electrical wires to install, just secure it to the roof or side wall and let the sun do the rest. Our Solar Barn Light is water resistant and can be easily installed on all types of material; metal, wood or plastic. It is charged by a powerful Mono-Crystalline solar panel and the LED light never need to be replaced.
- Wall-mounted solar light fixture: Gooseneck design, external solar panel, and 6 bright-white LEDs
- Automatically turns on at dusk: Shines bright white light at 120 lumens up to 10 hours on full solar charge of the fixture’s Lithium Ion battery pack
- No electrical wiring required: The solar panel can be placed up to 8-feet away from the light fixture for optimal sun exposure
- Durable and Weather Resistant: Beyond providing a superior combination of brightness and duration, Gama Sonic solar light fixtures are known for their physical durability. The monocrystalline solar panel is protected by weather-resistant, cleanable tempered glass that helps ensure long-lasting reliability.
- Low maintenance: This Solar Barn Light is constructed with weather resistant and rust-resistant powder coated cast aluminum frame.
The Gama Sonic Barn GS-122 solar outdoor light fixture is a stylish LED wall light that adds distinction to your home, shed, barn, greenhouse, storage unit, or garage. The rust-resistant cast-aluminum light fixture sports a matte brown powder-coated finish, a glass dome that looks hand blown with an attractive bubbled appearance, and a gooseneck wall mount. It installs easily on any surface, and no electrical wiring is required. The barn light’s internal Lithium Ion battery pack charges when sunlight hits the included solar panel, which can be placed up to eight (8) feet away from the light fixture. At dusk, six bright-white LEDs automatically turn on and shine at a brightness of 120 lumens. The fixture is designed for dusk-to-dawn performance when the battery has fully charged during the day. With proper setup for optimal sun exposure, a sunny day without cloud cover should be sufficient to provide a full recharge. Recharging speed will vary based on weather conditions, but no charging will occur if the direct sun does not shine on the solar panel. Do not locate the panel in a shaded area. The barn light’s monocrystalline silicon solar panel measures 7-inches in both length and width and half an inch thick. It is protected by weather-resistant, cleanable tempered glass that helps ensure the panel’s long-lasting reliability. The light’s replaceable plugged battery pack is good for about 1,000 charges. At Gama Sonic, our goal is to build the world’s best solar lights.
Full Technical Spec
|# of LEDs||6|
|Battery Capacity||1500 mAh|
|Power Source||Mono-Crystalline Solar Cell|
|Light Duration||Up to 8 Hours|
|Measurements||12 x 10 x 9.5|
|Cord Length||8 ft|
|Dimensions||13 × 13 × 11 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.