Prairie Bulb Solar Lamp GS-114B-FPW
Add a little rustic chic to your outdoor space with our Prairie Bulb Solar Lamp GS-114B-FPW that has been upgraded to feature our patented GS Solar LED light bulb. The Prairie Bulb Solar Lamp comes with three mounting options for a wall, pier or post installation. This allows you the flexibility to install the solar lamp in the application that best suits you and your home. Available in black and weathered bronze.
- Easy Solar DIY Solution: This solar lantern can be mounted on 3-inch posts, flat surfaces or walls.
- No Electrical Wiring: No electrical wiring is required for installation, making this outdoor solar lamp the perfect replacement solution for old and outdated gas and electric outdoor landscape lighting. Just mount the light anywhere you choose where ample sunshine is available and let the sun do the rest.
- Virtually Maintenance Free: This solar lamp is constructed of weather-resistant, rust-resistant cast aluminum and beveled Once installed, just let the sun do all the work. The only maintenance required is changing the batteries every 2 ½ – 3 years.
- Cost Effective: By using solar power, you eliminate the need to hire a contractor/ electrician and additionally you’ll decrease your monthly electric bill. Maintenance is minimal and you won’t ever have to worry about power outages blowing a fuse or affecting your landscape lighting.
The Gama Sonic Prairie Bulb Solar Lamp Post Light GS-114B-FPW sports a rustic country cottage design and now integrates our patented GS Solar LED Light Bulb. This solar powered light is the perfect energy-saving and money-saving replacement for electric or gas-powered outdoor lighting. This solar outdoor light, with a modern design, makes a stylish addition to your home’s exterior landscape lighting.
New Solar Technology: This patented technology takes the conventional idea of a light bulb and incorporates it into solar-powered outdoor lamps and lamp posts. The GS Solar LED Light Bulb, combined with our patented cone reflector, provides a copious amount of lighting with an elegant design. The bulb not only gives your yard abundant lighting but also gives the lantern a traditional look since it resembles a standard electrical light bulb. Read to learn more about our innovative technology for the GS Solar LED light bulb.
Solar Powered: To get full dusk-to-dawn usage, the solar powered light must be placed in an area with sun exposure in order to charge the battery pack. Recharging speed will vary based on weather conditions, but no charging will occur if the direct sun does not shine on the solar panel.
Three Mounting Options: This solar powered light can be easily assembled with a few basic hand tools. A wall mount, 3” pole mount, and flat pier base are included in the box giving you the choice to mount it anywhere you desire.
- Wall Mount — Allows the lamp to be mounted to any vertical surface such as a wall, fence, or column.
- 3” Pole Mount – Allows the lamp to be mounted to an existing electric or gas pole (after it has been safely disconnected and shut off) that has a 3” diameter which is the industry standard.
- Flat Pier Base – Allows the lamp to be mounted to any flat surface that has a minimum of a 6” diameter.
Duration: At dusk, the 11 warm-white LEDs will turn on automatically and shine at a brightness of 50 lumens for up to 8 hours on a full solar charge. With proper setup for optimal sun exposure, a sunny day without cloud cover should be sufficient to provide a full recharge. The light will additionally also turn off when the sun rises.
Durable and Weather Resistant: This solar outdoor light is constructed of weather-resistant, rust-resistant cast aluminum and flat grind glass. Once installed, let the sun do all the work. The monocrystalline solar panel is protected by weather-resistant, cleanable tempered glass that helps ensure long-lasting reliability.
Do not locate the light fixture in a shaded area. Recharging speed will vary based on weather conditions but no charging will occur if the direct sun does not shine on the solar panel.
WARNING: GAMA SONIC® light bulbs are not to be used in other electrical sockets. These are low-voltage light bulbs that are built and designed for our products only!
*Please note that we highly recommend reading the instruction manual carefully to obtain the best results from your purchase.
Full Technical Specs
|Technology||Solar LED Light Bulb|
|# of LEDs||11|
|Power Source||Mono-Crystalline Solar Cell|
|Light Duration||Up to 10 hours|
|F||7 x 7 x 13 in|
|P||7 x 7 x 15 in|
|W||7 x 9 x 12.5 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.