Progressive Solar Garden and Landscape LED Spotlight GS-103
The Gama Sonic GS-103 progressive solar-charged accent spotlight is the brightest and most versatile solar spotlight for illuminating trees, shrubs, signs, a flag pole, or your home. Its bright white or warm white LED surrounded by reflective housing provides light for up to 6 hours on a single day’s solar charge.
- Easy Solar DIY Solution: The GS-103 Solar Garden and Landscape accent spotlight come with all the hardware needed for mounting the unit anywhere you choose where ample sunshine is available
- No Electrical Wiring: Zero electrical wiring is required for installation, making this outdoor solar landscaping light the perfect replacement solution for brightening up your shrubs, plants, signs, or architectural features of your home. Just stake the light into the ground and let the sun do the rest
- Virtually Maintenance Free: Once installed, just let the sun do all the work. The only maintenance required is changing the batteries every 2 ½ – 3 years.
- Maximum Exposure: The solar panel on our Progressive Solar Garden and Landscape LED Spotlight can be attached directly on top of the light fixture for areas that are well exposed to the sun, or can be detached and installed up to 8 ft. away from the actual light fixture for maximum sun exposure.
- Specs: Measures 15“H x 7”L x 5”W this Gama Sonic solar garden light features a weather-resistant, rust-resistant cast aluminum frame and a durable plastic frame for the solar panel.
The Gama Sonic Solar Garden and Landscape Spotlight GS-103 is the perfect lighting solution that helps illuminate the plants, shrubs, signs, and architectural features of your home.
This solar light is available in both warm-white or bright-white LED colors.
Installation is as simple as staking the spotlight and solar panel in a sunny spot in a garden or pathway, and that’s it! Unlike low-voltage lighting, this solar spotlight requires no electrical wiring for power—just sunlight.
The detachable solar panel harnesses sunlight to charge the Lithium-Ion battery pack and can be installed up to 8-feet from the solar spotlight, or on top of the spotlight as one unit.
At dusk, the solar spotlights warm-white or bright-white LEDs will turn on at a brightness of 100-120 lumens (depending on the LED color) and will stay illuminated for six hours when the battery has been fully charged from the sun during the day.
Our Solar Garden and Landscape Spotlight is constructed of rust-resistant, powder-coated cast-aluminum. The frame of the external solar panel is made of resin and can be placed up to 8-feet from the spotlight for maximum sun exposure. The solar panel is protected by weather-resistant, cleanable tempered glass that help ensure long-lasting reliability.
The Progressive comes with two mounting stakes – one for the light and one for the solar panel if detached. It also has an optional base for placing the light on flat surfaces.
The rechargeable/replaceable battery packs are good for about 1,000 charges. With proper setup for optimal sun exposure, a sunny day without cloud coverage should be sufficient to provide a full recharge.
Recharging speed will vary based on weather conditions, but no charging will occur if direct sunlight does not shine on the solar panel, so do not put the Premier Solar Garden light in the shade.
Full Technical Specs
|LED Color||6000K / 3000K|
|# of LEDs||1|
|Battery Capacity||3000 mAh|
|Power Source||Mono-Crystalline Solar Cell|
|Light Duration||Up to 6 hours|
|Measurements||7 x 5 x 16 in|
|Dimensions||18 × 8 × 6 in|
Warm White, Bright White
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.