Pagoda Solar Lamp Series – Wall Mount GS-104W
The Gama Sonic Pagoda Solar Wall Light GS-104w features a design inspired by traditional Eastern Asian architecture and mounts onto any exterior wall. This outdoor solar lamp is the perfect energy-saving and money-saving replacement for electric or gas-powered outdoor lighting.
- Solar wall light contains 4 solar panels,13 bright-white LEDs and Gama Sonic’s cone-reflector technology to enhance lighting
- Automatically turns on at dusk and illuminates 180 lumens in a bright-white for up to 8 hours on a full battery
- No electrical wiring is required, just mount in a spot with direct sunshine
- Monocrystalline silicon solar panels are protected by durable, cleanable tempered glass for long-lasting performance
- Constructed of rust-resistant cast aluminum with a powder coated black finish and flat grind glass
Out of stock
The Gama Sonic Pagoda Solar Wall Light GS-104W is the perfect energy-saving and money-saving replacement for electric or gas-powered outdoor lighting. Constructed of rust-resistant cast aluminum with a powder coated black finish with flat grind glass, this outdoor solar wall light mounts easily onto any exterior wall and does not require any electrical wiring. Just place it in a spot with direct sunshine, and let the sun do the rest. The replaceable Lithium-ion battery pack charges when sunlight hits the fixture’s integrated solar panels. At dusk, the Pagoda Solar Wall Light will automatically turn on at a brightness of 180 lumens in a bright-white color temperature for up to 8 hours on a full battery charge. For longer run times, switch the brightness mode to low. In either mode, Gama Sonic’s patented cone reflector enhances the light output and glow. The four monocrystalline silicon solar panels are protected by weather-resistant, cleanable tempered glass that helps ensure long-lasting reliability. The light’s replaceable plugged battery pack is good for about 1,000 charges, roughly 3 years. Recharging speed varies based on weather conditions, but generally, it takes about 6 hours of sunlight on the solar panels to achieve a full solar charge.
Full Technical Specs
|# of LEDs||13|
|Battery Capacity||1500 mAh|
|Power Source||Mono-Crystalline Solar Cell|
|Light Duration||Up to 8 hours|
|Measurements||11 x 12.5 x 24 in|
|Dimensions||11 x 11 x 24 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.