Pagoda Solar Lamp Series – Lamp Post GS-104S
The Gama Sonic Pagoda Solar Lamp Post GS-104S is a single head solar light fixture that is the perfect energy-saving and money-saving replacement for outdated electric or gas-powered outdoor lighting. This elegant solar lamp post features a design inspired by the architecture of Eastern Asia and is sure to add style and distinction wherever it’s installed.
- Solar Lamp post stands 87-inches tall and includes 1 lamp head, 4 solar panels,13 bright-white LEDs and Gama Sonic’s light-enhancing cone reflector
- Automatically turns on at dusk and shines at 180 lumens for up to 8 hours on a full solar charge of the Lithium-ion battery pack
- Made from rust-resistant powder-coated cast-aluminum; light fixture has flat grind glass panes
- Monocrystalline silicon solar panels are protected by durable, cleanable tempered glass for long-lasting performance
- No electrical wiring is required, just direct sunlight to charge the battery
The Gama Sonic Pagoda Solar Lamp Post GS-104S is the perfect energy-saving and money-saving replacement for outdated electric or gas-powered outdoor lighting and features a design inspired by the architecture of Eastern Asia. Standing 87-inches tall, the rust-resistant cast aluminum solar lamp post and lantern with a powder-coated black finish requires no electrical wiring to set up. Just place the Pagoda Solar Lamp Post in a spot with direct sunlight and let the sun do the rest. As sunlight hits the solar lamp post 4 integrated solar panels, the internal Lithium Ion battery pack will build up a charge. At dusk, 13 bright-white LEDs will turn on automatically and illuminate 180 lumens for up to 8 hours on a full battery. For longer run times, switch the brightness mode to low. In either mode, Gama Sonic’s patented cone reflector enhances the glow. The lantern’s four monocrystalline silicon solar panels are protected by weather-resistant, cleanable tempered glass that helps ensure long-lasting reliability. The replaceable battery pack is good for about 1,000 charges, which is roughly 3 years. Recharging speed varies based on weather conditions, but generally, it takes about 6 hours of direct sunlight on the solar panels to charge the battery pack. For any unexpected issues, Gama Sonic support at our Atlanta headquarters is here to help.
Full Technical Specs
|# of LEDs||13|
|Battery Capacity||1500 mAh|
|Power Source||Mono-Crystalline Solar Cell|
|Light Duration||Up to 8 hours|
|Measurements||11 x 11 x 87 in|
|Dimensions||11 x 11 x 87 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
You may also like…