Pagoda Solar Lamp Series – Lamp Post GS-104S
The Gama Sonic GS-104S Pagoda solar lamp post and single-lantern solar light fixture is the perfect energy-saving and money-saving replacement for outdated electric or gas-powered outdoor lighting, and its design–inspired by the architecture of Eastern Asia–will add style and distinction wherever it’s installed.
- Lamp post stands 87 inches with 1 light fixture containing 4 solar panels,13 bright-white LEDs, and Gama Sonic’s light-enhancing cone reflector
- Light automatically turns on at dusk; shines at 180-lumen output for up to 8 hours on full solar charge of the fixture’s Lithium Ion battery pack
- Made from rust-resistant, powder-coated cast-aluminum; light fixture has real glass panes and measures 21 inches high by 11 inches long and wide
- Monocrystalline silicon solar panels are protected by durable, cleanable tempered glass for long-lasting performance
- Traditional Eastern Asian-inspired design meets modern energy efficiency: Solar power means no electrical wiring required–just sunlight
Out of stock
The Gama Sonic GS-104S Pagoda solar lamp post and single lantern solar light fixture is the perfect energy-saving and money-saving replacement for outdated electric or gas-powered outdoor lighting, and its design–inspired by the architecture of Eastern Asia–will add style and distinction wherever it’s installed. Standing 87 inches tall, the rust-resistant cast aluminum lamp post and lantern with a powder-coated black finish requires no electrical wiring to set up. Just put the Pagoda GS-104S where you want it, and let the sun do the rest. The internal Lithium Ion battery pack charges when sunlight hits the light fixture’s integrated solar panels. At dusk, 13 bright-white LEDs will turn on automatically and shine through the glass panes for up to eight hours at a brightness of 180 lumens on a full solar charge. For longer run times, switch the brightness mode to low. In either mode, Gama Sonic’s patented cone reflector enhances the glow. The lantern’s four monocrystalline silicon solar panels are protected by weather-resistant, cleanable tempered glass that helps ensure long-lasting reliability. The light’s replaceable plugged battery pack is good for about 1,000 charges. Recharging speed varies based on weather conditions, but generally, it takes about six hours of sunlight on the solar panels to achieve a full solar charge of the battery pack after it’s been completely run down. For any unexpected issues, Gama Sonic support at our Atlanta headquarters is here to help.
Full Technical Specs
|# of LEDs||13|
|Battery Capacity||3000 mAh|
|Power Source||Mono-Crystalline Solar Cell|
|Light Duration||Up to 8 hours|
|Measurements||11 x 11 x 87 in|
|Dimensions||11 x 11 x 87 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.