Pagoda Solar Lamp Series – Double Lamp Post GS-104DDISCONTINUED
The Gama Sonic GS-104D Pagoda solar lamp post and double-lantern solar light fixture is the perfect energy-saving and money-saving replacement for outdated electric or gas-powered outdoor lighting, and its design–inspired by the architecture of Eastern Asia–will add style and distinction wherever it’s installed
- Lamp post stands 89 inches with 2 light fixtures each containing 4 solar panels, 13 bright-white LEDs, and Gama Sonic’s light-enhancing cone reflector
- Lights automatically turn on at dusk, shining at 180-lumen output per lantern for up to 8 hours on full solar charge of the fixture’s Lithium Ion battery packs
- Made from rust-resistant, powder-coated cast-aluminum; each lantern has real glass panes and measures 15 inches high by 9 inches long and wide
- Monocrystalline silicon solar panels are protected by durable, cleanable tempered glass for long-lasting performance
- Traditional Eastern Asian-inspired design meets modern energy efficiency: Solar power means no electrical wiring required–just sunlight
The Gama Sonic GS-104D Pagoda solar lamp post and double-lantern solar light fixture is the perfect energy-saving and money-saving replacement for outdated electric or gas-powered outdoor lighting, and its design–inspired by the architecture of Eastern Asia–will add style and distinction wherever it’s installed. Standing 89 inches tall, the rust-resistant cast-aluminum lamp post features two lanterns with a powder-coated black finish and requires no electrical wiring to set up. Just put the Pagoda GS-104D where you want it, and let the sun do the rest. Each lantern has an internal Lithium Ion battery and integrated solar panels. The battery pack charges when sunlight hits the panels. At dusk, 13 bright-white LEDs per lantern will turn on automatically and shine through the glass panes for up to eight hours at a brightness of 180 lumens on a full solar charge–that’s 360 lumens from all the lights combined. For longer run times, switch the brightness mode to low. In either mode, Gama Sonic’s patented cone reflector enhances the glow. Each lantern’s four monocrystalline silicon solar panels are protected by weather-resistant, cleanable tempered glass that helps ensure long-lasting reliability. The replaceable, plugged battery pack in each lantern is good for about 1,000 charges. Recharging speed varies based on weather conditions, but generally it takes about six hours of sunlight on the solar panels to achieve a full solar charge of the battery pack after it’s been completely run down. For any unexpected issues, Gama Sonic support at our Atlanta headquarters is here to help.
Full Technical Specs
|# of LEDs||26 (13×2)|
|Battery Capacity||3000 mAh|
|Power Source||Mono-Crystalline Solar Cell|
|Light Duration||Up to 8 hours|
|Measurements||11 x 29 x 89 in|
|Dimensions||11 × 29 × 89 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.