Pagoda Solar Lamp Series – 3″ Pole Mount GS-104F
The Gama Sonic Pagoda Solar Lamp GS-104F features a design inspired by traditional Eastern Asian architecture and fits onto any existing 3” outside diameter pole (pole not included with this model). This outdoor solar lamp is the perfect energy-saving and money-saving replacement for electric or gas-powered outdoor lighting.
- Solar post light contains 4 solar panels, 13 bright-white LEDs and Gama Sonic’s cone-reflector technology to enhance lighting
- Automatically turns on at dusk and shines 180 lumens in a bright-white color temperature for up to 8 hours on a full solar charge
- No electrical wiring is required, just direct sunlight on the outdoor solar light fixtures solar panels
- Monocrystalline silicon solar panels are protected by durable, cleanable tempered glass for long-lasting performance
- Constructed with a rust-resistant cast aluminum with a powder coated black finish with flat grind glass
The Gama Sonic Pagoda Solar Lamp GS-104F is the perfect energy-saving and money-saving replacement for post-mounted electric or gas-powered outdoor lighting. Constructed of rust-resistant cast-aluminum solar light with a powder-coated black finish and flat grind glass, this outdoor solar lights fits any existing 3-inch-outside diameter lamp post with no electrical wiring needed. Just place it in a spot with direct sunshine, and let the sun do the rest. The replaceable Lithium-ion battery pack charges when sunlight hits the fixture’s integrated solar panels. At dusk, the Pagoda Solar Lamp will automatically turn on at a brightness of 180 lumens in a bright-white color temperature for up to 8 hours on a full battery charge. For longer run times, switch the brightness mode to low. In either mode, Gama Sonic’s patented cone reflector enhances the light output and glow. The four monocrystalline silicon solar panels are protected by weather-resistant, cleanable tempered glass that helps ensure long-lasting reliability. The light’s replaceable plugged battery pack is good for about 1,000 charges, roughly 3 years. Recharging speed varies based on weather conditions, but generally, it takes about 6 hours of sunlight on the solar panels to achieve a full solar charge.
Full Technical Specs
|# of LEDs||13|
|Battery Capacity||1500 mAh|
|Power Source||Mono-Crystalline Solar Cell|
|Light Duration||Up to 8 hours|
|Measurements||11 x 11 x 20.5 in|
|Dimensions||11 × 11 × 21 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.