Imperial II Triple Head Solar Post Light With 3-Inch Fitter GS-97NF3
The Gama Sonic Imperial II Triple Head Solar Post Light GS-97NF3 is a commercial grade solar light fixture that will brightly enhance your outdoor space by illuminating 900 lumens (300 lumens per lamp head). This outdoor solar fitter lamp fits atop any 3-inch outside diameter lamp post (not included) and is the perfect energy-saving and money-saving replacement for electric or gas-powered outdoor lighting.
- Easy Solar DIY Solution: This Imperial II solar outdoor light fixture comes with all the hardware needed for mounting this unit anywhere you choose where ample sunshine is available
- Dusk to Dawn: This solar lamp is designed to provide dusk-to-dawn performance
- No Electrical Wiring: The Imperial II solar lamp requires no electrical wiring or digging for installation, making it the perfect replacement for outdated electric or gas-powered outdoor lighting
- No Maintenance Required: The Imperial II Solar Post Light is constructed of weather resistant and rust-resistant powder-coated cast aluminum and beveled glass
- Bright White Light: Our Imperial II solar post light is the industry leader in bright exterior solar lighting, illuminating 900 lumens
- Full Series: The Imperial II solar lamp and lamp post series features a variety of applications for you to choose from; single, double and triple head lamps, wall mount and 3-inch fitter
- The GS-97NF3 fits onto any 3-inch outsider diameter lamp post (not included) which include concrete mounting bolts for installation. Pole sizes available: 78”, 96” and 120”
The Gama Sonic Imperial II Triple Head Solar Post Light GS-97NF3 is a great alternative to traditional outdoor lighting and can be easily installed at your residence, office, park or community. No electrical wiring, digging, trenching or running gas is required during the installation process, which saves time and money.
The Imperial II outdoor solar post light is designed with weather-resistant cast aluminum and illuminates 900 lumens (300 lumens per lamp head) in a bright-white color temperature. Once the battery has received a full charge, the outdoor solar light duration will last 72 hours in the LOW setting and 36 hours in the HIGH setting once all batteries have been fully charged in the direct sun.
It’s All in the Details – Imperial II Triple Head Solar Post Light GS-97NF3
No Electrical Wiring: It requires no electrical wiring for installation, making it the perfect replacement for outdated electric or gas-powered outdoor lighting.
Solar Powered: Just set our Imperial II Solar Lamp at your desired location and let the sun do the rest. The solar lights internal Lithium-Ion battery packs charge when sunlight hits the integrated solar panels. At dusk, 63 bright-white LEDs (21 per lamp head) will turn on automatically and shine through the beveled glass panes at a brightness of 900 lumens (300 lumens per lamp head) on a full solar charge.
Dusk to Dawn: This outdoor solar light fixture is designed for dusk to-dawn-operation after its batteries have been fully charged during the day.
Duration: For areas which have several cloudy, snowy or rainy days in a row, our Imperial II solar light duration will last 72 hours in the LOW setting and 36 hours in the HIGH setting once all batteries have been fully charged in the direct sun.
Durable and Weather Resistant: Beyond providing a superior combination of light brightness and duration, Gama Sonic solar light fixtures are known for their physical durability. The monocrystalline solar panel is protected by weather-resistant, cleanable tempered glass that helps ensure long-lasting reliability.
Built to Last: Every light fixture has an integrated Lithium-ion battery pack that is good for about 1,000 charges. Once the battery exceeds its life – all you will need to do is simply replace the battery and you are good to go for the next 3 years.
Do not locate the light fixture in a shaded area: Recharging speed will vary based on weather conditions, but no charging will occur if direct sun does not shine on the solar panel.
Full Technical Specs | Triple Head Solar Post Light GS-97NF3
|Lumens||900 (300 per lamp head)|
|# of LEDs||63 (21 LED’s per lamp head)|
|Battery Capacity||3000 mAh|
|Power Source||Mono-Crystalline Solar Cell|
|Light Duration||Our Imperial II solar light duration will last 72 hours in the LOW setting and 36 hours in the HIGH setting once all batteries have been fully charged in the direct sun for +-3 days|
|Measurements||27.5 x 27.5 x 22 in|
|Dimensions||21 × 12 × 12 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.