Imperial II Series – Triple Solar Lamp and Lamp Post GS-97NT
The Gama Sonic Imperial II GS-97NT triple head lamp post will illuminate your yard and pathways with a brightness of 900 lumens (300 lumens from each lamp head) and is the perfect energy-saving and money-saving replacement for electric or gas-powered outdoor lighting.
- Easy Solar DIY Solution: This Imperial II solar outdoor light fixture comes with all the hardware needed for mounting this unit anywhere you choose where ample sunshine is available
- Dusk to Dawn: This solar lamp is designed to provide dusk-to-dawn performance
- No Electrical Wiring: The Imperial II solar lamp requires no electrical wiring or digging for installation, making it the perfect replacement for outdated electric or gas-powered outdoor lighting.
- No Maintenance Required: The Imperial II Solar Lamp Post is constructed of weather resistant and rust-resistant powder-coated cast aluminum and beveled glass
- Bright White Light: Our Imperial II solar lamp is considered to be the industry leader in exterior solar lighting. This model illuminates 900 lumens
- Full Series: The Imperial II solar series features a variety of applications for you to choose from; single, double and triple head lamps, wall mount, 3-inch fitter and more
Out of stock
The Imperial II solar light series are commercial grade and bring an alternative to traditional lighting that can be easily installed anywhere at your residence, office, park or community without electrical wiring, digging, trenching or running gas which saves time and money.
The Gama Sonic Imperial II GS-97NT triple head lamp post will illuminate your yard and pathways with a brightness of 900 lumens (300 lumens from each lamp head) and are the perfect energy-saving and money-saving replacement for electric or gas-powered outdoor lighting.
No Electrical Wiring: It requires no electrical wiring for installation, making it the perfect replacement for outdated electric or gas-powered outdoor lighting.
Solar Powered: Just set our Imperial II Solar Lamp at your desired location and let the sun do the rest. The solar lights internal Lithium Ion battery packs charge when sunlight hits the integrated solar panels. At dusk, 21 LEDs will turn on automatically and shine a bright white light through the beveled glass panes at a brightness of 900 lumens (300 lumens per lamp head) on a full solar charge.
Dusk to Dawn: This Solar Light fixture is designed for dusk to-dawn-operation after its batteries have been fully charged during the day.
Durable and Weather Resistant: Beyond providing a superior combination of light brightness and duration, Gama Sonic solar light fixtures are known for their physical durability. The monocrystalline solar panel is protected by weather-resistant, cleanable tempered glass that helps ensure long-lasting reliability.
Built to Last: At Gama Sonic, our goal is to build the world’s best solar lights by providing long lasting light fixtures that are simply built to last! Every light fixture has an integrated Lithium Ion battery pack that is good for about 1,000 charges. Once the battery exceeds its life – all you will need to do is simply replace the battery and you are good to go for the next 3 years.
Do not locate the light fixture in a shaded area: Recharging speed will vary based on weather conditions, but no charging will occur if direct sun does not shine on the solar panel.
Please note that it is highly recommended to secure the base into a solid surface such as concrete or wooden patio (bolts included). We highly recommend reading the instruction manual carefully to obtain the best results from your purchase.
Full Technical Specs
|# of LEDs||63 (21×3)|
|Battery Capacity||3000 mAh|
|Power Source||Mono-Crystalline Solar Cell|
|Light Duration||Our Imperial II solar light duration will last 72 hours in the LOW setting and 36 hours in the HIGH setting once all batteries have been fully charged in the direct sun for +-3 days|
|Measurements||27.5 x 27.5 x 97 in|
- 21 LEDs in each lamp head
- Bright White Light (6000K) Color Temperature
- Commercial Grade Construction
- 8 Watt Heavy Duty, Tempered Glass Solar Panel
- 4 pack Li-Ion rechargeable batteries of 3,000mAh each
- Each lamp head is 19”H X 10.5” W
|Dimensions||36 × 24 × 12 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.