Baytown Solar Lamp with EZ Anchor and Lamp Post GS-106S-GDISCONTINUED
The Baytown lamp with EZ Anchor is a fantastic alternative to traditional gas and electric lamp posts. Our Baytown features a light temperature switch to better meet your needs and light color preference; Warm White or Bright White temperature can be selected with a press of a button. The EZ anchor makes adding lamp lighting to your yard a breeze, and it can be installed in minutes.
- The GS-106S-G is a freestanding item that can be placed anywhere easily with our revolutionary EZ-Anchor mounting system.
- Lamp post stands 83-inches tall and contains 4 solar panels, 10 LEDs, and Gama Sonic’s cone reflector to enhance illumination
- Light temperature switch: allows you to choose a warm-white or bright-white illumination shining at an 80-lumen output
- Dusk-to-Dawn: designed for automatic dusk-to-dawn performance when the fixture’s Lithium Ion battery pack is fully charged
- No electrical wiring required: included EZ Anchor that enables simple, tool-free, cement-free in-ground installation
- Constructed with weather-resistant, rust-resistant cast aluminum and beveled glass
The Gama Sonic Baytown Solar Lamp Post GS-106S-G is a single head that is the perfect energy-saving and money-saving replacement for outdated electric or gas-powered outdoor lighting. Standing 83-inches tall from finial to base, the solar lamp post is constructed of rust-resistant cast aluminum lamp post with a powder-coated black finish. The included EZ-Anchor base makes setup tool-free with no digging or cement required. Just put the unit in the ground where you want it, and let the sun do the rest. At dusk, five bright-white or warm-white LEDs will turn on automatically and shine at a brightness of 80 lumens. Gama Sonic’s patented cone reflector enhances the glow and multidirectional light dispersal. The unit is designed for dusk-to-dawn operation after its battery has been fully charged during the day.
The Baytown’s monocrystalline silicon solar panels are protected by weather-resistant, cleanable tempered glass that helps ensure long-lasting reliability. The internal Lithium Ion battery pack is good for about 1,000 charges and charges when sunlight hits any of the lighting fixture’s four integrated solar panels. With proper setup for optimal sun exposure, a sunny day without cloud cover should be sufficient to provide a full recharge. Recharging speed will vary based on weather conditions, but no charging will occur if the direct sun does not shine on the solar panels. Do not locate the lamp post in a shaded area. At Gama Sonic, our goal is to build the world’s best solar lights.
Full Technical Specs
|# of LEDs||10 (5 LED’s for each Light Temperature)|
|Battery Capacity||1500 mAh|
|Power Source||Mono-Crystalline Solar Cell|
|Light Duration||Up to 10 hours|
|Measurements||8.75 x 8.75 x 83 in|
|Dimensions||20 × 13 × 11 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.