Baytown Solar Lamp with EZ Anchor and Lamp Post GS-106S-G
The Baytown lamp with EZ Anchor is a fantastic alternative to traditional lamp post installation.Our Baytown features a light temperature switch to better meet your needs and light color preference; Warm light or bright white temperature can be selected with a press of a button. The EZ anchor makes adding lamp lighting to your yard a breeze, and it can be installed in minutes.
- The GS-106S-G is a freestanding item that can be placed anywhere you want it, and if you wish to better secure it to the ground, you can easily do so with our revolutionary EZ-Anchor mounting system.
- Lamp post stands 83 inches and has 1 lantern containing 4 solar panels, 10 LEDs, and Gama Sonic’s cone reflector to enhance lighting
- Light temperature switch: allows you to choose a warm white or bright white illumination setting Light shines at 130-lumen output
- Dusk-to-Dawn: designed for automatic dusk-to-dawn performance when the fixture’s Lithium Ion battery pack is fully charged
- No electrical wiring required; included EZ Anchor that enables simple, tool-free, cement-free in-ground installation
- Constructed with weather-resistant, rust-resistant cast aluminum and beveled glass
The Gama Sonic Baytown GS-106S-G solar lamp post with one lamp head is the perfect energy-saving and money-saving replacement for outdated electric or gas-powered outdoor lighting. Standing 83 inches tall from finial to base, the rust-resistant cast-aluminum lamp post and lamp head with a powder-coated black finish requires no electrical wiring for installation. The included EZ-Anchor base makes setup tool-free with no digging or cement required. Just put the unit in the ground where you want it, and let the sun do the rest. The Baytown’s internal Lithium Ion battery pack charges when sunlight hits any of the lighting fixture’s four integrated solar panels. At dusk, five bright-white or warm-white LEDs will turn on automatically and shine at a brightness of 80 lumens. Gama Sonic’s patented cone reflector enhances the glow and multidirectional light dispersal. The unit is designed for dusk-to-dawn operation after its battery has been fully charged during the day. Gama Sonic products are both highly functional and durable. The Baytown’s monocrystalline silicon solar panels are protected by weather-resistant, cleanable tempered glass that helps ensure long-lasting reliability. The light’s replaceable plugged battery pack is good for about 1,000 charges. With proper setup for optimal sun exposure, a sunny day without cloud cover should be sufficient to provide a full recharge. Recharging speed will vary based on weather conditions, but no charging will occur if direct sun does not shine on the solar panels. Do not locate the lamp post in a shaded area. At Gama Sonic, our goal is to build the world’s best solar lights.
Full Technical Specs
|# of LEDs||10 (5 LED’s for each Light Temperature)|
|Battery Capacity||1500 mAh|
|Power Source||Mono-Crystalline Solar Cell|
|Light Duration||Up to 10 hours|
|Measurements||8.75 x 8.75 x 83 in|
|Dimensions||20 x 13 x 11 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.