Baytown II Solar Lamp 3 Mounting Options GS-105-FPW
Out of stock
- All In One Solar Lighting Solution: This Solar Light, along with our other Baytown II lamp posts and solar post lights, comes with all the hardware for mounting this unit anywhere you choose where ample sunshine is available. It includes all the hardware for three styles of mounting: as a wall sconce; on flat surfaces such as pillars or columns; or at the top of a three-inch outside diameter lamp post.
- Secondary Battery (Optional): Our GS-105 model features two (2) battery compartments. This light comes with one (1) pre-installed battery (included), and you have the OPTION to add a second battery. This is a unique feature designed to give you more choices to prolong the duration of your solar light. Use this option if your light is exposed to the sun for more than 4 hours a day. Shorter exposure will NOT charge the second battery and therefore it is not necessary.
- No Electrical Wiring Is Needed: Just install the light fixture and let the sun do the rest. The lamps internal Lithium Ion battery pack charges when sunlight hits the fixture’s integrated solar panel which is protected by durable, weather-resistant tempered glass to help ensure its long-lasting reliability.Duration: At dusk, 10 bright-white LEDs will turn on automatically and shine at a brightness of 130 lumens (generally it takes about six hours of direct sunlight on the solar panel to achieve a full solar charge of the battery pack after it’s been completely run down). Gama Sonic’s patented cone reflector enhances the glow of the Baytown’s solar light.
- Solar Powered: The fixture is designed to automatically turn on at dusk after its battery has been fully charged during the day. With proper setup for optimal sun exposure, a sunny day without cloud cover should be sufficient to provide a full recharge. Recharging speed will vary based on weather conditions, but no charging will occur if direct sun does not shine on the solar panel. Do not locate the solar light fixture in a shaded area.
- Durable and Weather Resistant: Beyond providing a superior combination of light brightness and duration, Gama Sonic solar light fixtures are known for their physical durability. The monocrystalline solar panel is protected by weather-resistant, cleanable tempered glass that helps ensure long-lasting reliability.
Full Technical Specs
|# of LEDs||10|
|Battery Capacity||1500 mAh|
|Power Source||Mono-Crystalline Solar Cell|
|Light Duration||Up to 10 hours|
|F||9.5 x 9.5 x 19 in|
|P||9.5 x 9.5 x 20.5 in|
|W||9.5 x 11 x 18 in|
|Dimensions||16 × 12 × 10 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.