Contemporary Square Solar Path Light with 3 Ground Stake Mounting Options 117i90080
The Contemporary Square Solar Path Light 117i90080 can be used to replace Low-Voltage landscape lighting and has both the quality and the brightness you would get from a typical AC light. It comes with three mounting options – side, center, and corner – for your chosen installation area. This fixture provides 80 Lumens of brightness, and has a durable cast aluminum frame that is specially designed to withstand the elements and allow the light to operate year-round. The modern design and black finish of the 117i90080 make this light the perfect option for residential and commercial solar garden lights and path lights.
- Three Ground Stake Mounting Options. Use the side, center, or corner mounts of this fixture when installing in your chosen area.
- Warm White / Bright White Color Temperature Switch. Flip a switch to chose between brightest light output with high mode or softer light and a prolonged duration with low mode.
- Weather Resistant Frame. Enjoy this light all year long as it withstands the elements with its durable structure.
- Modern Design. The sleek, geometric design of this light allows the 117i90080 to blend well with whatever area in which it is placed.
The sleek geometric design of this light allows you to install it in any area to complement your established style. Installing this light takes minutes. Simply find a sunny area, assemble the light to your chosen mounting option, and stake the fixture into the ground. The 117i90080 has a High and Low mode that you can manually adjust to your preference. You can also customize the color temperature of your light with the fixture’s warm white or bright white settings. For optimum performance, regularly clean the solar panel with a damp towel.
- Easy Installation. After quickly assembling your light, simply stake the fixture into the ground.
- Low and High Mode Settings. This light has an operation switch that allows you to switch between High and Low mode easily. For a softer light and longer operation time, choose Low Mode. For a brighter light that provides maximum visibility, choose High Mode.
- Warm White and Bright White Capabilities. For security purposes, you can choose to have this path light shining a bright white of 6000k. For regular use, choose the warm white setting of 2700K.
- Easy Maintenance. Maintaining this light is easy and allows for optimum operation. Simply run a damp cloth over the solar panel while applying a minimal amount of pressure. During the colder months, keep snow and debris off of the solar panel.
- Completely Solar Powered. The 117i90080 runs entirely on solar power, meaning there is no need for the hassle of electrical wiring or increasing energy bills.
|LED Color||Warm White/Bright White|
|Technology||Solar LED Light Bulb|
|# of LEDs||20|
|Power Source||Mono-Crystalline Solar Cell|
|Solar Panel||2W Tempered Glass|
|Light Duration||Up to 2 Nights (24 hours Low Mode / 12 High Mode)|
|Measurements||6.12” D x 26.75” H x 6.12” W|
|Dimensions||3.50 × 13 × 9 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.