Prairie Solar Lamp Sort by: Series | Usage Compare Series
Our Prairie light design is an affordable new way to enhance your yard or garden while adding a rustic, country feel. With three mounting options included, this light can be installed anywhere you choose.
The Gama Sonic Prairie solar outdoor light fixture model GS-114FPW is an energy-saving and money-saving replacement for electric or gas-powered outdoor lighting. This solar lantern with a modern design makes a stylish addition to your home's exterior. This solar lamp comes with 5 LEDs and Gama Sonic's cone reflector that helps disperse the light more efficiently.
- All In One Solar Lighting Solution: This Solar Light comes with all the hardware for mounting this unit anywhere you choose where ample sunshine is available. It includes all the hardware for three styles of mounting: as a wall sconce; on flat surfaces such as pillars or columns; or at the top of a three-inch outside diameter lamp post.
- No Electrical Wiring Is Needed: Just install the light fixture and let the sun do the rest. The Prairie's solar lamp internal NiMH battery pack charges when sunlight hits the fixture's integrated plastic-laminated solar panel.
- Duration: At dusk, five warm-white LEDs will turn on automatically and shine at a brightness of 50 lumens for up to eight (8) hours on a full solar charge (generally it takes about six hours of direct sunlight on the solar panel to achieve a full solar charge of the battery pack after it's been completely run down). Gama Sonic's patented cone reflector enhances the glow of the Prairie's light.
- Solar Powered: The fixture is designed to automatically turn on at dusk and last for up to 8 hours after it's battery has been fully charged during the daytime. With proper setup for optimal sun exposure, a sunny day without cloud cover should be sufficient to provide a full recharge. Recharging speed will vary based on weather conditions, but no charging will occur if direct sun does not shine on the solar panel. Do not locate the solar light fixture in a shaded area.
- Easy Solar DIY Solution: This solar lantern can be mounted on 3-inch posts, flat surfaces or walls.
- No Electrical Wiring: Zero electrical wiring is required for installation, making this outdoor solar lamp the perfect replacement solution for brightening up your curb appeal. Just mount the light anywhere you choose where ample sunshine is available and let the sun do the rest.
- Virtually Maintenance Free: This solar lamp is constructed of weatherproof, rust-resistant cast aluminum and beveled glass. Once installed, just let the sun do all the work. The only maintenance required is changing the batteries every 2 ½ - 3 years.
- Cost Effective: Solar Power Light means no further costs, making this unit a cost effective solar lighting solution for new installation or a perfect money-saving replacement for electrical or gas-powered outdoor lighting.
Click here to see full technical specs
|# of LEDs||5|
|Power Source||Mono-Crystalline Solar Cell|
|Light Duration||Up to 10 hours|
|F||7 x 7 x 14 in|
|P||7 x 7 x 14 in|
|W||7 x 9 x 12.5 in|
Other Flat Mounts products